Ghost Tours (2 hours) – $20
Have you wanted to try to ghost hunt yourself? With real ghost hunting equipment? If so, the 2 hour tour is for you! The tours will begin at the 1895 Alston House at 328 Mosby Ave where we will give a brief explanation of the ghost hunting equipment and some common false positives in ghost hunting as well as indicators to look out for. From there we will walk along Mosby Ave showing the homes with activity then to the Person’s Ordinary, the oldest standing landmark in Halifax county. The tour will end back at the 1895 Alston House which has its own share of history and spiritual activity. Light refreshments will be provided.
Ghost Hunts (4 hours) – $40
Ghost Hunters will have access to both the 1895 Alston House and the Lakeland Theater, both of which have had multiple reported cases of spiritual activity. Due to safety considerations and ongoing renovation the access to both venues will be somewhat limited, though the areas of greatest reported activity will be open to investigators. Coffee and water will be provided.
Information and Rules
- Must be 18 or over to participate, except by special request.
- Please bring your own camera and any ghost hunting equipment you wish to use. We have equipment to show but not to share.
- Please RSVP ahead of time as spots are limited.
- If you cannot attend a tour please let us know as early as possible so we are not holding up tours.
- Drugs and alchohol are not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any of the buildings. You can smoke on the porch of the Alston house. Please use the ashtray.
- Candles, incense and smudge sticks are not allowed in any of the buildings due to fire hazard.
- No Ouija boards may be used or brought on the premises.
Times and Dates
Ghost Hunting Season is open! Go to our RSVP page to see our dates.
Special Requests and Private Tours
Do you have a group who would like a private tour geared toward your level of expertise? We are here to help! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 631-220-1231 or fill out the form here and we will get back to you shortly.